Friday, November 24, 2006

The ones who stole my heart

Hi first of I should tell you that this post is being written by Shira's Boyfriend Chip. I am nowhere near as talented as her in writing so bear with me!!

I spent my first thanksgiving with my new extended family today, I have to say I truly have alot to be thankful for. First and formost my Honeybear. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my 29 years of life, along with her came Aiva kiki, the 2nd greatest thing. I feel like for the first time i am whole. All 3 of us have been sick for the last couple of days but Aiva seems to have it the worst coughing and sniffling her way through the day trying her hardest to be in a good mood! ( she loves to burp ) thinks its the funniest thing, It's 12:30 in the morning she keeps coughing and waking herself up and all she says is juice took a big gulp and let out a burp and then chuckles. Shira just took her back to lay her down in my room, I like to keep it cool in there maybe kiki will be more comfortable .I'll just crash on the couch no bother to me but she is making a big deal out of it. I guess I tell shira I Love her atleast 50 times a day and times like now that just doesn't feel like enough. She started her new job and since I cant work right now I sit at the house all day only leaving for Physical Therapy or to go to my part time job that I have at night. I miss her so bad thoughout the day I just can't seem to get her off my mind I don't think she truly realizes what she truly means to me. So sice she has no Idea that I am writing this Shira I LOVE YOU with all my heart and Soul and that will never change!

I am also thankful for the Greatest family a man could ever ask for. I'm sure at times I haven't been the greatest son or brother but through it all they have been there.
My mother is the greatest woman in the world making sure I am fed and healthy and always lending that ear that i just need to unload on.
My Dad is a true hardnose that keeps my life heading down the right path and if I choose to stray he lets me, but I can only go so far till he lets me know that I am about ready to screw up I could'nt ask for a better role model to have and I only hope that one day I can be as good of a dad to my kids
My older sister lives quite far away and I dont see her often and I can say when we were younger we were'nt really that close. but nowadays when we get the chance to talk we chatter on the phone for what sometimes seems like hours, she Is a great sister and I would change our relationship One bit!
Now last but not least is my little brother, well where to start as kids it was the classic little bro big bro situation, but as we have gotten older he has been the greatest brother a guy could want
he has helped me out when times were tough and has gotten me back into cars which is both our passions, I cant really look at him as a little brother anymore at times he seems to be more grown up then I am but he still knows whos boss (hehe)
I just want to say to my family that I don't say this near enough that I love you all and thanks for being who you are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I am so glad to hear that you are SO happy! Life is good...

3:20 PM  
Blogger Alissa said...

We love you, too... :-)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Ahh, what a sweet post. :) Hi Chip, and Shira, AND Aiva! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home